Abraham Janssen van Nuyssen
107,5 cm x 97 cm
Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium, Brussels
Sold in 1941 by the collector Broermann, via Maurice Lagrand to Kajetan Mühlmann; resold to Hermann Göring; this collection was transferred from Carinhall to Berchtesgaden in 1945; recovered by the American Monuments, Fine Arts & Archives division at Berchtesgaden in 1945 (Berchtesgaden no. 389); transferred to the Collection Point München (Munich no. 5434); returned to Belgium (Economic Recovery Service no. A.81); assigned in 1951 to the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium, Brussels.