Oil on canvas
75,5 cm x 150 cm
Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium, Brussels
Purchased in 1942 for the city of Cologne during Flämische Kunst der Gegenwart, a sales exhibition of contemporary Flemish artists then touring Germany and organized by the Deutsch-Flämische Arbeitsgemeinschaft (DEVLAG); recovered in Ehrenbreilstein; returned to Belgium by France (Economic Recovery Service no. F.43); assigned in 1951 to the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium, Brussels.