49 cm x 62 cm
Purchased by Maurice Lagrand, Brussels, and resold by Kajetan Mühlmann to Hermann Göring for 3,000 RM in February 1941. This collection was transferred from Carinhall to Berchtesgaden in 1945; recovered by the American Monuments, Fine Arts & Archives division at Berchtesgaden in 1945; transferred to the Collection Point München (Munich no. 5888); mistakenly returned to France; returned from Paris to Belgium (Economic Recovery Service no. P.316); assigned in 1951 to the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium, Brussels.